External organisations and filming permissions

Any external organisation or individual wanting to film, photograph or record audio on campus must first obtain filming permission.

Consent for external organisations is granted by the Communications and Engagement team, read details of how to obtain consent.

Please note: due to the coronavirus pandemic, most requests to film, photograph or record on campus cannot currently be accommodated.