If you’re a designer or videographer creating assets for the University, you’ll find in this section:
- advice on formats and best practice
- specifications for a wide range of platforms, including printed materials, websites and social media
Before creating any assets, use this guidance to understand:
- the University’s visual identity and how this is carried through various external platforms
- the different formats across each platform
- the variation in content and when to use it, eg when and where to include your call to action.
Get in touch
Do let us know if anything in the guide is unclear. If you can’t find the information you need, please contact email@example.com
No design credits
Please do not credit yourself or company anywhere on a printed publication. Staff commissioning new design will be able to identify the designer of any existing work through their faculty marketing team, the Communications and Engagement team or the University’s Print and Mail Service (formerly Print and Copy Bureau).