Find out which part of Communications and Engagement can best help you.
Media Relations – email Media Relations about:
- publicising your work (using a wide range of media, not just the press)
- an approach by a journalist or other member of the media
- media training
Phone 07712 389448 (monitored out of hours for urgent enquiries). Read more about working with Media Relations.
Communications Production – email Communications Production about:
- approved suppliers (on our communications supplier frameworks)
- graphic design advice
- prospectuses and other student recruitment publications
- University image library and photography advice
- University logo and branding
Digital Communications – email Digital Communications about:
- events or submitting a photo for an event
- University social media channels
- the University website – www.leeds.ac.uk
- the Students website – www.students.leeds.ac.uk
- the SES staff website – www.ses.leeds.ac.uk
- YouTube uploads
- web analytics
- style guide
Internal Communications – email Internal Communications about:
- news and updates for colleagues
- the For Staff website – forstaff.leeds.ac.uk
- the weekly All Staff eNews email
- the staff Twitter account
- ‘All staff’ emails
- Leeds Conversations events
- Inside Track features
Faculty Research Communications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org about updates to research sections of faculty websites and news, events and updates for faculty websites and social media for the:
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- Faculty of Environment
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
Email LUBS Faculty Marketing about Leeds University Business School.
Email FMH Communications about the Faculty of Medicine and Health.
Please email your Faculty Marketing team for all student recruitment related requests.
Display screens – email plasma screen distribution about:
- publicity on display (plasma) screens on campus